In case of introducing changes in the future on it, we will notify you through the website or through other means so that you can know the new privacy conditions introduced.
By virtue of the obligations established in current regulations on data protection, especially Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the contact information is shown below of the Treatment Manager.
Responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data:
Holder: Eva J Vicens Moliner (hereinafter “The Treatment Manager”, “the Responsible” or “ALBIR MUEBLES”), with CIF. 21645730 – Q and who has the trademark “ALBIR MUEBLES” registered in his name.
Registered office: Avda de Albir, 83 – 03581 – Albir -Alfaz del Pi (Alicante).
Purpose of personal data processing carried out or may be carried outALBIR MUEBLES
At ALBIR MUEBLES we collect and process your personal information in general to manage the relationship we maintain with you, the main purposes we have identified being the following:
- Management and contracting of the services offered by our company
- Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints that you can send us
- Management of the employment relationship, in the case of our employees.
- Management of the commercial relationship maintained with our suppliers
- Personnel selection management
- Computer maintenance of the website and associated services
What personal data of the User will process ALBIR MUEBLES?
ALBIR MUEBLES will process the following categories of User data:
1. To hire a service:
- Identification data: name, surname and number of the national identity document or document proving the equivalent identity of the natural person or the representative of the legal person
- Contact information: email address, telephone number and postal address.
- Economic and financial data: bank card, bank account number and/or similar data necessary to bill the service.
2. Data provided through the contact channels provided on the website (via telephones or emails):
- Information that you provide us to carry out the requested care, such as:
- Contact data: email address, identification data, telephone number, etc.
- Details of the corresponding service
- Information for billing the service such as credit or debit card number
- Interests and communication preferences
3. Data provided for the computer maintenance of the website:
- Navigation data
ALBIR MUEBLES of any responsibility in this regard. However, ALBIR MUEBLES may carry out periodic verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding diligence measures in accordance with data protection regulations.
How do we collect your information?
We collect your personal information through different means, but you will always be informed at the time of collection through informative clauses about the person responsible for the treatment, the purpose and legal basis of the same, the recipients of the data and the period of conservation of your data. information, as well as the way in which you can exercise the rights that assist you in terms of data protection.
In general, the personal information we process is limited to identification data (name and surname, date of birth, address, identity document, telephone number and email) for the management of contracted services and billing management.
In the cases of management and selection of personnel, we collect academic and professional data in order to meet the obligations arising from the maintenance of the employment relationship or, where appropriate, become part of our staff.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of User data?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data will be as follows:
1. Data provided to contract a service
- Execution of the contract, to manage the corresponding order and its invoicing.
- Consent, through your order sheet or budget request, as well as the start of the project.
2. Data provided through the contact channels provided on the website (via telephones or emails):
- Consent, to manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or queries from the User.
3. Computer control of the web
- Legitimate interest of ALBIR MUEBLES to guarantee safe browsing of Users in the web environment.
All the consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the User can revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
By providing us with their data through electronic channels, the User guarantees that they are over 18 years of age and that the data provided to ALBIR MUEBLES are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User confirms that he is responsible for the veracity of the data communicated and that he will keep said information suitably updated so that it responds to his real situation, being responsible for the false and inaccurate data that he may provide, as well as for the damages and damages, direct or indirect, that may arise.
Data retention time
In ALBIR MUEBLES we only keep your information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, to comply with the legal obligations that we are imposed and attend to the possible responsibilities that could derive from the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
In the event that you want to become part of our staff and opt for one of our jobs, the data provided will become part of our job bank and will be kept for the duration of the selection process and for a maximum of 2 years. or until you exercise your right of deletion.
If at any time we have collected your data to address you as a potential User of our services or to respond to a request for information made by you, said data will be kept for a maximum of 2 years from its collection, and will be deleted after said period. period if a contractual relationship has not been formalized or at the time you request it.
In any case, and as a general rule, we will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual relationship that binds us or you do not exercise your right of deletion and/or limitation of treatment, in which case, the information will be blocked without giving it use beyond its conservation, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of responsibility could arise that had to be addressed.
To whom will we communicate your data?
In general, at ALBIR MUEBLES we do not share your personal information, except for those transfers that we must make based on imposed legal obligations or for the execution of the service contract with the User.
Although it is not a transfer of data, in order to provide the requested service, it may be that third-party companies, which act as our suppliers, access your information to carry out the service for which we have contracted them. These managers access your data following our instructions and without being able to use it for a different purpose, maintaining the strictest confidentiality. ALBIR MUEBLES undertakes to select suppliers that comply with the current regulatory framework regarding the protection of personal data.
Likewise, your personal information will be available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
International data transfers
International transfers of your data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) are not anticipated.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User is informed that the Responsible may contract technological services with entities whose headquarters are located outside the territory of the European Economic Area, however, the Responsible will verify that said entities are adequate to the regulations in force in the European Economic Area in terms of data protection and that have a representation before the European Union.
ALBIR MUEBLES will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep the due duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the User’s data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the status of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
What are the User’s rights when they provide us with their personal data?
The regulations on data protection allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to their treatment, as well as not being the subject of decisions based solely on the automated treatment of your data, when appropriate.
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Your exercise is free, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (eg repetitive), in which case ALBIR MUEBLES may charge a fee proportional to the administrative costs incurred or refuse to act
- You can exercise your rights directly or through your legal representative or volunteer
- We must respond to your request within one month, although, taking into account the complexity and number of requests, the deadline can be extended by another two months.</li >
- We have the obligation to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason of choosing another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you ask us to do otherwise.
- If ALBIR MUEBLES does not process the request, it will inform you, no later than one month, of the reasons for its non-action and the possibility of claiming before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In order to facilitate your exercise, we provide you with links to the application form for each of the rights:
To exercise your rights, ALBIR MUEBLES makes the following means available to you:
- By written and signed request addressed to ALBIR MUEBLES with CIF. 21645730 – Q and with registered office at Avda de Albir, 83 – 03581 – Albir -Alfaz del Pi (Alicante).</li >
- Sending the scanned and signed form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the Subject Exercise of GDPR Rights.
In both cases, you must prove your identity by attaching a photocopy or, where appropriate, a scanned copy, of your DNI or equivalent document in order to verify that we only respond to the interested party or their legal representative, and in this case, you must provide a document accrediting the representation.
Likewise, if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you can file a claim with the national control authority by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.