What are cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the user’s device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information from the terminal equipment. Among other functions, it allows storing and retrieving information about a user’s browsing habits in order to improve the service offered.
Type of cookies
According to the different types of classification:
- Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to your terminal equipment from our own equipment or domains.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your terminal equipment from a computer or domain of another collaborating entity.
1. Depending on the period of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: those cookies activated while the user accesses the web page or to provide the requested service.
- Persistent Cookies: those cookies stored for a certain time in the user’s terminal equipment, for which the person in charge has access when the user connects to his web page .
2. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those cookies necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of services.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal ( language, browser type…).
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of all the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that store information on user behavior obtained through the user’s browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile for display advertising.
ALBIR MUEBLES only uses technical cookies, specifically, of a technical nature.
We will inform you through this policy if the cookies used on this website change.
Deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable cookies in each browser:
- Internet Explorer:windows.microsoft.com/en-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en /kb/Delete%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/ chrome/answer/95647?hl=”en”
- Safari: www.apple. com/en/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, the user can also manage the cookie store of his browser and its deactivation through tools such as:
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
ALBIR MUEBLES, as the entity responsible for this website, may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative requirements , regulations, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the competent authorities, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.